Are you ready for our biggest most exciting cruise ever?
July 13-20, 2014
Join R Family as we sail out on our most aMAHzing vacation yet! Celebrate our 10- year anniversary on the biggest cruise ship in the world. This cruise is perfect for the entire LGBT community including families, couples, singles, and friends. There is something for everything on this innovative ship.
Allure of the Seas, the newest ship in Royal Caribbean's awe-inspiring Oasis class, is a captivating adventure unlike any other. Explore seven distinct neighborhoods filled with awesome new features - like the first Starbucks at sea, Broadway hit musical Chicago in the main theater, our very own skating rink and favorite moments with Shrek, Po the panda, and more friends in the DreamWorks Experience. Spice up your sailing with margaritas and Mexican-fare favorites at Rita's Cantina, or with prime cuts straight from the skewer at Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. And there's still plenty more Oasis-class WOWs to be had, from the classic carousel on the Boardwalk, to aerial acrobats in the AquaTheater, FlowRider surf simulators, plus zip line views over Central Park-a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants.
We will feature R Family Vacations signature brand of programming and entertainment for both our adult and younger guests. With our incredible cast of talented entertainers and "r" Team, this cruise will be filled with activities day and night. From private cocktail parties, Broadway stars, comedians, R Family dance parties, and Family Equality Council, singers and specialty programming, your experience on this trip will be something you'll never forget. We are excited to bring R Family Vacations aboard our first cruise with Royal Caribbean. (**Gregg produced cruises for Nickelodeon with Royal Caribbean and they are a wonderful company)
R Family Experience
R Family and Royal Caribbean have created a "cruise within a cruise" concept where we can enjoy everything this exciting ship offers while enjoying a completely customized and exclusive R Family Vacations experience. We are not chartering the entire ship, which holds more than 6000 guests. We expect approximately 750 R Family Vacations guests and have activities, meals and entertainment "just for us"!
Ft. Lauderdale Pre-Cruise: Join us at the Sheraton Ft Lauderdale located right on the beach for a pre-cruise weekend with R Family. Details and pricing coming soon.
Sailaway Party: We'll enjoy our very own private sailaway party in the Solarium.
Aqua Show: Booked for our entire group together on the first night of our cruise.
R Family Broadway Belters: Our signature show "just for us" in the Amber Theater
R Family Comedians: Our adult comedy shows exclusively for us in the theater
R Family Dance Party: We'll dance the night away at our very own disco in Studio B
Family Equality Education and Discussion Groups: Throughout our cruise, get informed on the issues that matter to us with our partner Family Equality Council.
Dining: We'll dine together every night in our very own area of the main dining room
Chicago the Musical: We're taking the entire R Family gang to the show together!
R Family Entertainment: Join us in the theater for our headline talent along with some additional nights of top-notch entertainment exclusively for R Family in both the theater and Studio B
Flow Rider / Zip Line: We have reserved time "just for us" to enjoy Royal Caribbean's unique adventures
R Family Deck Party at "The Boardwalk": We'll take over Royal Caribbean's "Boardwalk" for our happy hour deck party complete with a full sized carousel, hot dog stand and ice cream parlor.
R Family Quest show: Join Royal Caribbean's Cruise Director as they host their signature show "just for us" in Studio B
Adults: Whether you have kids or not, we create a schedule designed just for adults. Join us for cocktail hours, group fitness classes, late night parties, specialty dining groups, and comedy hours. We have many guests who travel with R Family who do not have kids and you will have a fantastic time with us!
Karaoke: Share your talents with R Family in our very own Karaoke party in Studio B
R Family Farewell Extravaganza: We'll finish the week with our biggest show of the week in the main theater (just for us!)
Port Days: We'll announce some exclusive excursions and the R Family Beach Day on Royal Caribbean's incredible private island in Labadee.
|Category||Description||Price per person||3/4th Pax||Taxes||Pre-paid Gratuities pp|
|D1||OV w Balcony||$1,949.00||$1,249.00||$125.89||$81.55|
|D2||OV w Balcony||$1,849.00||$1,249.00||$125.89||$81.55|
|D3||OV w Balcony||$1,839.00||$1,249.00||$125.89||$81.55|
|D4||OV w Balcony||$1,829.00||$1,249.00||$125.89||$81.55|
|D5||OV w Balcony||$1,669.00||N/A||$125.89||$81.55|
|C2||Ct Pk w/Balc||$1,499.00||N/A||$125.89||$81.55|
>**Categories not listed here are available. Pricing on request.
|Initial Deposit:||$500 per adult/$150 per child||At time of booking|
|2nd Deposit:||$300 per adult||2/1/14|
|Final payment due||4/1/14|
** Cancellation policy - No penalty if canceled prior to 11/1
|11/1-prior to 1/1||$300 per cabin|
|1/1-prior to 4/1||$500 per cabin|
|4/1-prior to 5/1||$750 per cabin|
**To reserve, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|13 July||Depart Ft Lauderdale||5pm|
|14 July||Cruising at Sea|
|15 July||Labadee, Haiti (Private Isl)||8am||5pm|
|16 July||Falmouth, Jamaica||1030pm||7pm|
|17 July||Cruising at Sea|
|18 July||Cozumel, Mexico||8am||7pm|
|19 July||Cruising at Sea|
|20 July||Ft Lauderdale||615am|
Description of Ports
One of the best LGBT destinations in the U.S. We begin our vacation with an optional 1 or 2 night stay at the Sheraton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel. We have group rates starting at $119 per night and it's located right on the beach!
Labadee (Royal Caribbean's amazing Private Island)
On the north coast of Haiti, surrounded by beautiful mountain slopes and exotic foliage, sits Labadee, Royal Caribbean's private paradise. This exclusive destination offers pristine beaches, breathtaking scenery and spectacular water activities. We even have an amazing new Aqua Park for kids. Regardless of where you go, you'll find yourself embraced by the beautiful landscape. Labadee's native charm, along with its natural beauty, make this a destination not to be missed, and only Royal Caribbean can take you there.
Quaint Falmouth was an economic powerhouse and center for dramatic social change during the English Colonial Period. In today's Falmouth, visitors still enjoy 19th-century Georgian architecture as well as river bamboo raft rides, arts and crafts shopping, flavorful local fare and horse-and-buggy rides. Falmouth is the gateway to the best Jamaica has to offer. Just east of Falmouth is Ocho Rios, known for its spectacular Dunn's River Falls. Travel west to reach Montego Bay and the beautiful beaches of Negril. Thanks to its central location, Falmouth gives visitors the best tour experiences of the north coast of Jamaica.
**We will also offer an exclusive excursion for R Family as well as private time on both the Flow Rider and Zip Line on board ("just for us")
The Conquistadors first saw Mexico from the shores of Cozumel while searching for gold. Today, visitors to the island continue to seek out gold and silver jewelry in the shops of San Miguel while having a great time in its many local bars and restaurants. Plus, the waters around Cozumel's sheltered coral reefs make this one of the best snorkeling areas in the world.
**We will also offer our very own beach day in Cozumel (info coming soon)
If you've never traveled with R Family Vacations you are in for a treat! Our final line up of talent will be announced later but here's what you can expect:
- Broadway Stars
- NYC style Piano Bar
- R Family DJ for our exclusive parties
- LGBT Comedy
- Much more!
All About the Allure of the Seas
Get ready to experience the biggest and most exciting cruise ship in the world!
This incredible ship features:
Staterooms from comfy inside to incredible suites! Allure of the Seas Staterooms
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary AquaTheater show (R Family Show on first night of Cruise)
- Complimentary Broadway hit musical Chicago (R Family seeing it together)
- Complimentary Ice shows and other live entertainment
- 18,000 sq. foot Casino Royale with 456 slots and 27 tables
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- NEW Rita's Fiesta, a reservation-only themed party in Rita's Cantina featuring the restaurant's most popular dishes and three non-alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $10 per guest or three alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $20 per guest
- Variety of name-brand , duty-free shopping in Central Park and the Royal Promenade including the GUESS Store, Coach, BRITTO Gallery, teen and kids' shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
Action and Adventure:
- Zip Line, nine decks in the air
- Two FlowRider surf simulators
- Rock Climbing Walls
- Ice Skating Rink
- Mini Golf Course
- Hand Carved Carousel
Rest and Relaxation:
- Full Service Vitality Spa with extensive treatment menu and thermal suite
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Central Park Outdoor Garden with Britto Gallery
- 4 pools including Solarium (adult pool)
- 10 whirlpools (two overlooking the Ocean)
- We have our own R Family dining room area every night at dinner!
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 13 more complimentary options including Park Café, Windjammer Café, Boardwalk Dog House, and room service*
- The first Starbucks at sea*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets, Cupcake Cupboard and more*
- Specialty restaurants where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert* - including 150 Central Park, Chops Grille steakhouse, Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant, and Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse
- A la carte more your style? Try Izumi Asian cuisine for sushi bar selections, and Vintages wine bar for an array of tempting tapas*
- NEW Central Park Dining Package, at $70 per guest, includes Giovanni's Table Italian Trattoria, 150 Central Park fine-dining restaurant and Chops Grille steakhouse
- NEW Chef's Dining Package, at $130 per guest, includes the five-course, gourmet Chef's Table and wine pairing, 150 Central Park and Chops Grille
- NEW Choice Dining Package, at $80 per guest, includes Chops Grille, Giovanni's Table, Izumi and Samba Grill Brazilian steakhouse
- More Specialty Dining Info
Kids & Families
- Complimentary DreamWorks Experience - memorable moments including character dining, parades, and meet & greets with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
Check out the Deck Plans & Virtual Tour for the World's Biggest Cruise Ship!